Management Business Solutions (MBS) was founded with the commitment to designing staffing solutions to provide our clients with high quality candidates, along with consistent professional services. We believe personal contact provides for better mutual understanding; hence, you have our assurance of the best service possible.
Part of that service is recognizing that, as a non-profit organization, your needs and objectives differ from those of a for-profit business. MBS designs customized staffing solutions to meet your organization’s unique and diverse needs. In doing so, we provide practical, cost-effective, and customized employment solutions so that you and your staff can focus on what you do best – your core business.
Our non-profit staffing/recruiting solutions include placing the VP of Operations for the Literacy Center, the Director of Finance with the Disabilities Advocates of Kent County and the Program Manager at Women’s Resource Center. These experiences, plus our active involvement in the community, confirmed to us that non-profit organizations need specialized expertise. In addition to the requisite skills and experience, you need an individual with commitment to your mission, passion, and sensitivity to the needs of your volunteers, benefactors, staff, and community.
What Can We Do For You?
- Identify timelines and requirements
- Work within your budget
- Create/develop job descriptions
- Receive and review resumes
- Select of qualified candidates
- Develop an in-depth questionnaire for applicants (candidates) that is tailored to your needs
- Pre-screen and/or phone screen qualified candidates
- Schedule face-to-face interviews with you and/or your staff
- Verify credentials (previous employment, education, etc.)
- Complete and thorough reference/background check
Management Business Solutions (MBS) Community Involvement
- Michigan Minority Business Development Council, Project One Member
- Grand Rapids Chamber of Commerce, Member
- West Michigan Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Board Member
- WISE (Women in Successful Enterprises), Co-Founder
- BL2END (Business Leaders Linked to Encourage New Directions), Advisory Board
- AHRM (Association of Human Resources Management ), Board Member
- APO (Asian Professionals Organization), Member
- MAP (Multiracial Association Professionals), Member
- GRYP (Grand Rapids Young Professional), Board Member
- Women’s Resource Center, Board Member
- Fair Housing Center of West Michigan, Board Member
- American Red Cross, Board Member
- SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management), Member
- Michigan Blood, Volunteer
- Hope Network Business Council, Member